Grants access program
MDA Grants Access Program engages culturally and linguistically diverse communities, particularly small and emerging communities, to assist them in building their capacity.
The program seeks to achieve the following:
- Increased levels of participation by members of culturally and linguistically diverse communities, particularly small and emerging communities, in government funding programs.
- Increased awareness of grant providers of the barriers experienced by culturally and linguistically diverse communities in accessing grants programs and strategies to overcome these barriers.
- Increased levels of knowledge and skills to develop applications for grants programs within culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Support culturally diverse, small and emerging communities across Queensland in applying for funding to sustain the development of cultural diversity and multiculturalism.
- Work with funding bodies to support their understanding of diverse communities, funding needs and access issues.
- Deliver practical training programs to small groups to assist them to understand how to write their funding submissions.
- On-going practical support for groups once they have participated in the training program.
- Community groups who are from non-English speaking, and/or culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds throughout Queensland only.
Please note that communities from English-speaking backgrounds are not eligible and can access training and education programs through Volunteering Queensland.
For further information, please contact:
- Grants Access Worker
- Tel: (07) 3337 5419
- Fax: (07) 3337 5444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org